Am 26. Februar 2015 veranstaltet die mm1 Academy das nächste ‚Agile Training 2.0‘. Die eintägige Veranstaltung richtet sich an alle, die die Grundlagen agiler Vorgehen in der Theorie besser verstehen und in der Praxis effektiver umsetzen möchten. Das mm1 Training vertieft vorhandene theoretische Grundkenntnisse mit Fokus auf SCRUM und gibt Impulse zur Verbesserung der bisherigen agilen Arbeitsweise in den Unternehmen der Teilnehmer. Jetzt Frühbucherrabatt sichern!
In product development, agile methods and process models can contribute to the performance of teams and also increase the quality of the resulting software solutions significantly.
The ‘Agile Training 2.0’ of the mm1 Academy is suited for everyone who is interested in getting a better understanding of agile practices as well as efficient implementation methods.
The training is designed to deepen the theoretical knowledge with an explicit focus on SCRUM. Furthermore, it provides a stimulus for improving current agile practices employed by the participants. Participants benefit from the expertise of mm1 consultants and can share their own experience. Specific success factors and case studies based on real projects enable participants to improve the usage of agile methods in their own organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers, project or team members with basic knowledge in agile software development and interest in improving it by of best practices
- Project managers, who want to initialize new agile projects and to establish agile processes in their organization
1. Principles of agile software development
- What does “agile working” mean and how are “agile values” used?
- Differentiation of agile development from classical approaches
- Joint re-cap of roles, artefacts, and processes based on SCRUM (including hands on exercises)
2. Success factors and pitfalls
- Best practices and field reports of agile development from the perspective of different stakeholders
- Examples and success factors of agile project management
- Scaling of agile processes across various teams and places
- Alternatives: Kanban, Scrumban
3. Implementation in organizations
- Change management in an agile context
- Challenges in establishing agile processes within organizations and projects
- Concrete solutions for an effective and sustainable set-up of agile processes
To insure individual relevance as well as best practice sharing among all, the participation is limited to a maximum of 16 people. The workshop will be held in German language.
The training takes place on Wednesday, the 24th of September 2014, from 9 am to 6 pm at the conference center “The Squaire” at Frankfurt airport.
The fee of 850 € (including VAT) also covers lunch and refreshments. Applications until December 31, 2014 under training(at)mm1.de will qualify for a 10 % discount.
Download flyer "mm1 Academy: Agile Training 2.0" (German only)