Consultant Connected Business (m/w)
mm1 is the consulting firm for connected business. With roughly 100 consultants, we assist large businesses with their digital transformation and create products and processes for an increasingly interconnected world. Our consultancy offering ranges from developing connected business strategies and business models to ensuring efficient, operational execution. mm1’s clientele includes renowned companies in the telecommunications, media, consumer electronics, financial services and automotive manufacturing industries.
Personal: Seasoned consultant
You are enthusiastic about responsibly shaping the digitalized and interconnected world of the future. You seek challenges, both in analysis and in conception and execution. You value creative freedom, flat hierarchies, open communication and exciting projects. You are motivated by challenging project tasks, demanding clients and wonderful colleagues. You bring one to two years’ professional experience in connected business and digital transformation consultancy and are fluent in German and English.
Professional: Consultancy experience in connected business
You have a degree in digital innovation, industrial engineering, information systems or similar, along with profound professional expertise in connected business, e.g.:
- Designing platform and data-based business models and commercial scenarios that build upon this
- Product design (use-case design and requirement specifications)
- Customer-focused ideation and solution conception along the customer journey
- Designing go-to-market strategies in digital channels and for digitalized products
- Program management
Methodological: Lean and agile
- Experience in program management, project management and project leadership (e.g. ITIL)
- Business modeling (business model canvas, lean canvas)
- Business set-up (corporate lean startup, scenario techniques)
- Product specification (product owner)
What we have to offer:
- Take advantage of an exciting and premium continuing education program
- Use your extensive creative freedom for activities related to mm1’s continued growth
- Take part in the digital trends of the future instead of just being present
- Wonderful company events with a semi-family setting
- Freely choose your place of residence in Germany, irrespective of the company or project location
- And, last but not least, mm1 is once again among the best corporate consultants in 2018 according to brandeins and Statista
Then send your full application documents, including your earliest start date and desired salary, by e-mail to karriere(at)mm1.de.
We grow constantly and sustainably, and this growth also comes through you. Become involved in our industry-related and specialized practices and introduce new topics and customers, because we welcome entrepreneurial thinking and actions. This is how mm1 Switzerland AG (Zurich) and mm1 Technology GmbH (Berlin) were created. mm1 is what you make of it.
You grow on a personal, professional and methodical level. As a young professional, you benefit from our mentoring program and a comprehensive training program to become a connected business champion. As an experienced consultant, you take direct responsibility, lead teams and customers and specifically educate yourself in special fields related to connected business.
Your colleagues are not only connected business champions but mainly people with whom you like to work as well. We work on exciting topics in an open, simple and non-hierarchical manner. And sometimes, we do not work at all, but rather see each other at our events, one of which we hold together with our families under the southern sun, too.
You work on projects related to connected business and turn the latest technologies into exciting innovations - and for large corporations and mid-sized technological and market leaders at that. Your projects are tomorrow’s products.
Others talk about agile, we have been practicing it for 20 years. mm1 is not rigid and hierarchical, but rather fluid adaptive and self-organized. You work with the latest equipment – remotely when it makes sense, and on-site, if necessary. Your office is wherever you want it to be.