The metaverse has become a fascinating area in the tech and Web3 world, opening up enormous business potential across all industries. This study offers a comprehensive insight into this virtual world and shows how companies in the financial services industry can benefit from it.
In this study, authors Johannes Lutz and Felix Reuß provide a comprehensive insight with clear recommendations for action on 10 pages.
Structure and content of the study
- Introduction and background: The study provides basic information about the metaverse and its definition, including the distinction between Web2- and Web3-based solutions.
- Initial Situation: Market potential and forecasts for the metaverse are outlined to underscore the importance of this emerging field.
- Transformational changes: The study analyzes how companies, particularly those in the financial services industry, are moving into and operating in the Metaverse and highlights the changes this technology is bringing.
- Learnings: The authors summarize the experiences and insights of well-known financial services companies that are already active in the metaverse and offer clear recommendations for action for companies that want to enter this virtual world.
- Conclusion: Finally, the study provides a summary of the lessons learned and highlights the potential and opportunities offered by the Metaverse for companies looking to prepare for the virtual future.
Learn more about the world of metaverse in the financial industry.